Sunday, September 8, 2013

Redbirds Game

 They had a Bartlett Night at the Redbirds game and there were 4 free tickets in the paper so we decided to go. I was a little worried though because we had to stand in a huge line waiting to turn in our vouchers to get tickets. I was thinking in my head of what to go to instead so the kids wouldn't be furious if I told them we were leaving. This guy came up to us and handed us 4 tickets and we were able to walk straight in. The tickets were way close up and so it turned out great. It was a beautiful night and we all had a lot of fun. Since we got in free Glen decided to buy the kids hats. I obviously wasn't in on that decision but that is another story. It is okay though; I am glad Glen wants to do fun things for the kids to make memories.









3 comments:

Joanne said...

I rather LOVE this adorable family! You always make the most wonderful memories with your children, whether it be baseball games, bike riding, cooking or popsicles in the pool!

Ashley said...

How fun! I love going to real baseball games. So cool your could go for free. The hats are cute :-) glad taylor is enjoying preschool too. She is so sweet!!

Marie said...

The hats were definitely a good idea. I mean, look how adorable they are in them! Yay for making family memories.