Friday, September 6, 2013

1st Grade.......August 5th

I LOVE THIS BOY!!!! Matthew started 1st Grade on August 5th. I could have used a few more weeks of summer but it is also nice to hear a little less fighting going on. We do miss him though. He likes it and is meeting new friends and seems to have a good teacher. It was raining most of the day. I forgot to take a picture in the morning so this was after school; luckily it wasn't pouring like it was but as you can see from the picture the rain was still coming. Here is to another great year! I love Matthew's smile and he has the best giggle around. I just love this top picture; it describes Matthew pretty well.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Oh, I love these pictures and miss you all so much. Such a joyful family! Thank you for spending all that time to make these posts. Loren and I smile and laugh whenever we see them. Love you and hope that cold is better