Saturday, September 7, 2013

1st day of Preschool......August 14th

 We have done 2 years of co-op type Preschool and this year Taylor is going to Bartlett United Methodist Preschool. I have heard the greatest things about this school and Taylor's teachers. Taylor is so ready to start school. She has always wanted to be as big as Matthew so I am glad she can finally have her own thing. She loves to tell Matthew about what she did at school. It is just three days a week for 3 hours which is great. I love that I still have a lot of time with her! School will be good for her. She will talk your ear off once she knows you but she can be kind of shy so it will be good for her to make friends with people she doesn't know. So far she is loving it! Both her and Matthew were hunched over in their 1st day pictures. Matthew's was because of the rain and Taylor I think did it because I was making her laugh. Her smile when you ask her to smile can look a little not natural if you know what I mean so I was trying to just make her laugh. WE LOVE TAYLOR!!!



No comments: