Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Playing catch up

11 new posts today!! Wahoo! You have to click on older posts to see them all. I am going to get caught up! I am starting right after school ended and will go back to after Marty was born eventually . It shouldn't be so hard to post once a week or even once a month. I think it has been three months. oops.  My last post was the last day of school for Matthew and now he has already been in 1st grade for a month now. He is liking it and Taylor started preschool mid August. We went to Idaho in July which was so fun. Marty started crawling there (around 7 1/2 months or so) and when we got home he quickly was standing up to everything and getting up a few stairs. The baby gates are up and I still need to baby proof our house a little better. I got a new calling; I am now the Relief Society Secretary so that has been busy. Glen is busy of course but we enjoy the weekends we get together. He just had the long Labor Day weekend completely off!!!! Here is to better blogging :)

2 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

YEAH for posts!! I was just thinking the other day... Wow, it's been long since Jill posted anything. As if I am a good example :/ That's my goal this week too. I totally missed blogging about some birthdays the past few months. Welcome back to blogging. We need to catch up, it's been WAY too long!

kate said...

so fun to see your updates! especially i love seeing all little marty is up to, because i usually only get to see him from the bench behind you guys on sunday and that's not enough marty for me. :) all your kiddos are so cute and fun. i need to try those home made watercolors because we blow through the expensive store ones so fast! they look awesome.