There are days where it seems that when Matthew gets home from school that I am just breaking up fights the rest of the day. Somedays however they play so nicely and can be so sweet to each other. I was doing dishes when I overheard Taylor first reading her own version of a book. It was very sweet and Matthew sat there and just listened. Matthew then told his version of the story but as you can tell from the picture they both were talking at the same time. This talking at the same time thing can be such a problem but I guess this day they were fine with the dual story telling.
I really can not believe that we are about to add another little person into our family. There are only 4 more chains on our countdown chain to pull off. Marty will be here Tuesday morning!! I remember those feelings of being a little sad before having Taylor thinking that I wouldn't be able to give enough attention to Matthew. She fit right in though and only made things better. I really don't have much of those feelings this time; I think we are all just ready for a baby in our home. I realize things will be different and trust me Glen and I sometimes wonder if we are ready for the sleepless nights, crying, and having to bring a diaper bag around. It has been a long time since the diaper phase for us and it has been so easy to go and do things with Matthew and Taylor. We couldn't be more excited though and I know Marty will be one lucky little guy with Taylor and Matthew as his sister and brother. What is he going to look like? What kind of personality is he going to have? We can't wait!! I really was hoping I could just go into labor today and have him now; it would be perfect. Glen's Mom comes tomorrow and Glen is officially on vacation after tonight so we have a lot to look forward to.
6 comments:
OH man I am loving your 4 posts at a time. I don't want you to catch up! haha, I can't believe you are 4 days away from you due date. This last week of pregnancy is almost as special as your first week with a baby. I think your house is already preparing and changing for a new sweet spirit in it. I love you so much and I am dying not being closer to you. One of these days we'll have babies and LIVE close to each other!
yay for lots of posts! love those tender moments between siblings. i wish there were more of them! :) just a few more days jill! i just wish you the best for all the wonderful times that are coming with new baby marty!
Oh my goodness, I am SO excited for your family! I can't wait to hear all about little Marty! I hope it all goes well for you and the baby and I'm sure no one could love that little guy more than Taylor and Matthew are going to!
I can't wait to "see" him. Good luck with your delivery, Jill!
You do have such sweet kids. I love how they tell each other the story-and at the same time!
You do have such sweet kids. I love how they tell each other the story-and at the same time!
Post a Comment