I know it seems funny to post these now but since the blog is my scrapbook I have to get these on here. I guess I should move them to the right spot eventually. Matthew and Taylor took swimming lessons from a lady who does it at her home. They were in the same class but their teacher really pushed them all according to where they were at so it was great for me to not have to sit through two different lessons. The kids did great!! Both have always been so brave in the water; Matthew could swim the whole length of the pool by the end. Taylor dove for rings and swam quite a ways by herself. She could jump off the diving board and swim by herself to the ladder. It was fun to watch them and they loved it!!
 |
| Racing the swimming dog. Matthew and Taylor are the two on the right with their heads in the water. The dog was pretty fast. |
 |
| The whole class. The three girls around Matthew and Taylor are sisters and are in our ward and are such fun girls and I like their Mom too!! |
2 comments:
Oh man for a minute I thought you guys were swimming this time of year and couldn't believe it!!! Haha, I'm impressed at how much they learned and it looks like a nice chill place for lessons. The dog swimming with them made me laugh, I'm sure they LOVED that.
They look like they are swimming so well! I'm so happy about that. Everytime a grandchild learns to swim I have less to worry about!
Post a Comment