Thursday, November 29, 2012

Oh the things we do for fun

 I wish I could remember who decided to do this one evening.  One of the kids insisted that I take pictures of it too. First we spelled Taylor's name and then we had to do the letters we did not do already to finish Matthew's name. It was pretty funny watching these 3 and we all laughed through the whole thing.
T

A

Y
L
O
R
 And now the missing letters for Matthew's name below....
M

H

E

W

7 comments:

Tayna said...

GREAT IDEA!! Tyler wants to do that now!

Ashley said...

Very cute! and I love Taylor as Batman!

Unknown said...

This is hilarious!!

Joanne said...

That was SO funny! I just love you guys.

Susy Harper said...

what a fun activity!!!

Jessica said...

How cute!

Michael and Krystal Cole said...

oh my word how funny! this cracks me up.