We had a great Thanksgiving break and were able to have Kirstin and Jeremiah visit us. It was the first time we have done Thanksgiving in our own home and I think it turned out pretty well. I hardly cooked at all which was awesome and the food all tasted amazing. My feet were swelling like crazy but thankfully it only lasted a few days and now I have ankles again! We had a fun few days playing games, going to the zoo, eating barbecue and riding bikes in the park. The kids loved having visitors and were followed around constantly. Hopefully they didn't mind but it sure was a nice break for me. Thanks to Kirstin and Jeremiah for letting Glen and I go on a date one night too!!
Matthew loves playing frisbee and is pretty good at it!
 |
| He is just so cute. I can't get enough of kissing his soft cheeks. I will be the sad the day his face gets a little more structure but his Dad (below) is pretty cute so it will be okay if he looks like that. |
 |
| Taylor made it around the long bike loop around the park |
 |
| We went to the zoo the day after Thanksgiving and it was great. The weather was perfect, it wasn't too crowded, and the animals all gave us a good show. |
I have so much to be thankful for!
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Thanksgiving dinner looks awesome! What a wonderful thing it is to have a husband that can cook! (I'm not sure what that would be like, but I can amagine it would be great! ( this is mom writing, I don't know why it says Gary) The leaves are beautiful and I'm glad you had a fun time with Kirsten and her friend.
Post a Comment