Thursday, November 15, 2012

Soccer, Sunday, and Preschool

I didn't take very many soccer pictures this season and am also waiting for his coach to send me some she took of the whole team. So there is Matthew's back in the blue and red! 


I found these pictures on my camera that Taylor took of Matthew with his two soccer trophies. It makes me laugh how many they took and I really like the one below of Matthew laying down.

Matthew was sick the day before church with the stomach bug so we decided to keep him home from church. He was so sad and really didn't want to stay home and he would have been fine. The day before though we took him to the school carnival thing because he wanted to go so bad and he ended up throwing up all over the gym floor. So we decided we didn't want to risk public display of puking again. I stayed home with Matthew and he was so cute. He told me to go get in my church clothes and we planned out a whole church of our own. We read from the scriptures and the friend and sang songs in between things. We moved rooms to attend primary and sang every one of his primary songs for the program. I was very proud of him for wanting to act like it was still church at home. We ended it by making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.

Singing and dancing around our campfire at preschool. I put those battery powered candles in the fire pit to make it look real and we turned out the lights. Cute girls!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh what a good little boy. He sounds like Nolan when we stay home from church haha. I love the pictures and your kitchen is so cute! I need to see you so bad JILL!