I do not bring my camera around with me enough but was I did remember it a few times recently. We went to the fire station a few weeks ago and at the end the sirens went off and we were able to see the firemen hurry in the trucks and take off. Perfect timing!! Our group is a lot smaller without all the kids who went to kindergarten this year and some of the older ones who were around in the summertime. I feel so blessed to have such good friends and such a great ward here in Bartlett. I have such talented friends who have filled our weeks with fun things to do. My friend Marie started a kid book club where we do some sort of craft, read books, and eat. After she had a baby we all took turns each month hosting and it has been a lot of fun. My friend Alicia started a Friday Field trip and has the whole year all planned out which makes it so nice. And my friend Lindsay started stART which is story + art. She reads a story and then has so many awesome art projects for the kids to do. Each time the things we have done have been so cool. I am also in an adult book club which I love. Last night we stayed up talking until after 1 AM! It is just so nice to get together with the girls for a few hours without our kids!
Dixon Gardens
Kid book club in October. The kids didn't have school this day so it was a big group.
No comments:
Post a Comment