Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ram Run

Matthew's school had a fundraiser where the kids were supposed to get pledges for each lap that they ran. We didn't really do the fundraiser (oops...I dislike asking people for money). All the kids ran regardless and all the kindergarten classes went together; I believe there are 5 kindergarten classes. They ran around the parking lot and a lot of us parents stood waiting to put rubberbands around their wrists each time they went around to keep track. Matthew got 17 rubberbands and it was so fun to watch these kids. The ram is the schools mascot and each class has different colored shirts. Matthew had so much fun and was so proud of his rubberbands!



2 comments:

Joanne said...

Wow! 17 times around. Good job Matthew! I couldn't do the fundraising thing either... made me really uncomfortable. These pictures and posts are such a great peek into all the really fun things you are doing. Thanks!

Ashley said...

That's so awesome! He's gonna be a track star. I am so surprised when I see pictures of him because he looks so old. he's such a handsome guy. Jill, I miss you so much it hurts :-)