Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Walking...sort of

Here is some footage of Matthew's recent attempts at walking. Even though it might look like he did a face plant in the first part of the video, he did not! We try to practice with him but sometimes he doesn't take steps he just lunges forward to us. However, we are very proud of our little man.

6 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

he is very much walking! wow. i hope that zeb doesn't walk till at least twelve months. i'd go nutso.
--leisy

Julie Sacks said...

I see that you figured out how to get the movie on your blog! That is so extreemly cute! I wish Cohen was already walking. I guess rolling over should come first though huh?!

The Jessups said...

Jill, Matthew is ADORABLE!! Looks like you guys are doing great! It's fun to see updates on you and Ashley.

natalie said...

Way to go Matthew! I am so proud of him!

Ashley said...

That is so fuN! He'll just keep getting better and better, and soon do it when you least expect!

Loren said...

How sweet that video is! What a happy boy. Thank you for posting that!