Monday, October 1, 2007

Things that I enjoy about Toledo.....
-The rain (it's raining today which is exciting because it hasn't for awhile)
-Walking group
-The beautiful metro parks and now the leaves are starting to turn colors!
-Wal Mart, Target, Meijer (grocery store), Old Navy, Babies R Us, the mall are only
a few miles away
-The public library (I have read a few books since being here and you can get free
movies
-Our great ward and all of the friends we have made so far
-The Maumee river running through downtown Toledo
-Driving downtown doesn't take very long and so far there has never been traffic
-Hobby Lobby (a craft store that is huge and fun to just look at all the stuff)
-The cute, old houses in Perrysburg
-Our beautiful home
-The empty mall within walking distance from our house that Matthew and I go
walk through sometimes when it's been too hot and humid outside
-All the different churches everywhere and their funny sayings on their signs "The
Holy Ghost resides here"
-That Glen has started medical school and is enjoying it
-Matthew started crawling here and is really changing

3 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

i agree with all of those things!

Loren said...

I love and admire you and your positive attitude. What a wonderful adventure and a fun place to live! Joanne

dockters said...

I also LOVE the homes in Perrysburg and walking group, and Meijer, etc, etc!! I have yet to make it to Hobby Lobby, but I keep hearing great things about it...you and Leisy may need to take me on a field trip! :)