Tuesday, October 9, 2007

First Haircut

So I have been putting off cutting Matthew's hair for a long time because it took so long for him to grow it. Finally I realized it was time, especially once I did his hair all crazy as seen in the pictures below. I better get a girl with wavy hair like Matthew's so I can play with it. Cutting Matthew's hair was quite the challenge. I first tried cutting it in his high chair and that didn't last too long so Glen held him and that was even worse. So then I let him roam around in the kitchen cupboards and I cut bits and pieces as he was moving. Amazingly, it turned out pretty good. There might be a few spots later I find that are a little too long. It was fun though. Thanks mom for teaching me how to cut hair. haha that was now my third time total. Glen is needing a haircut so we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

natalie said...

I was so excited to see Matthew walking that I totally missed the post of his haircut! Nice job Jill! I am impressed!