Thursday, October 11, 2007

More walking

Tonight we started practicing with Matthew and he was doing really good. I am so excited now that I know how to do these videos that I just had to do another one. I think he really could walk soon but he moves around so good doing other things so we'll see. When he gets to the end of a wall he gets too chicken to let go and walk to me, he just sits down and crawls. He's pretty funny.

5 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Me and Justin have watched that about a million times! It is so dang cute! I had fun shopping today, and the best part is that the pants fit Justin perfectly!

dockters said...

YAY for Matthew! He's so cute! I'm excited for him to get the walking thing down so that he and Sam can run around together! :)

The Jessups said...

Jill, he's sooo cute and doing soooo good! It was great to hear from you. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my link list.

natalie said...

Yeah for Matthew! He needs to come teach Porter a thing or two.

Susy Harper said...

Wow! I can't believe Matthew is walking so well! He is so cute. I love to watch the videos. Thanks for keeping in touch. We love your blog.