Thursday, October 18, 2007

So funny!!

Matthew could do this all day and still think that is hilarious. I got this toy at Savers for 2 dollars. Today Glen and I went to this neat store here in Toledo that has used clothes, toys, swings, strollers, and all sorts of stuff. We got him a birthday present and a future birthday present. We got this barn with animals and farmers that makes all sorts of noises. We also got this really cute pirate boat that we will give him sometime. We got both for 20 dollars when the barn itself new costs like 30 dollars. I also have gotten two pairs of Gap pants and a few sweaters for just a few dollars each. It has been great for us poor folk. Matthew is getting braver and will let go of things sometimes to walk to us or to something. I can't believe that he will be one in about a month. We will be celebrating his birthday in Mexico with Glen's family over Thanksgiving break. Sadly Glen is not going to be there for Matthew's birthday because he can't miss school. He will be coming to Cancun for only two days. I think we'll just wait to celebrate Matthew's birthday when Glen gets there on Thanksgiving day. Matthew won't know the difference right. Everything is going good here. Glen is doing good in school and has two more tests before the next block begins which is anatomy. His last test is on Halloween and his comprehensive final is the next day on my birthday. It's good though because he will be done early on my birthday so we can do something fun.

5 comments:

Loren said...

I loved the blocks! Happy boy, how sweet! I used to get almost completely new clothes at a resale shop for our children. It was great.

Frances said...

what a great deal! I love places like That... I'm still searching here. How is everything else going? Are you from there? or have you been able to find your way around?

Julie Sacks said...

That is a way cute video! I'm glad that Matthew liked his new toy, I think it's great when they are that age and get a kick out of the simpelest things!

Tayna said...

Hi Jill!
Ashley helped me do more on the blog! I'm so happy. I love your blog. I am so happy you can do video so we can see cute Matthew. Keep up the good work!

natalie said...

That is hilarious! I played it for Quincy and we were both cracking up. I could listen to his little giggle all day (actually its not so much a giggle but a full on LAUGH!)