Thursday, October 4, 2007

Our day of fame, sort of....

Yesterday morning a group of us went to the mall opening in Maumee. We got there early to get free t-shirts, gift cards and to enjoy the festivities. We were hoping to win the $1,000 dollar prize but sadly none of us did. We were quite famous that day with our four kids. A newspaper interviewed us and took some pictures of us and then NBC did a live interview with Lindsay and Leisy, Julie and I are in the background sitting on a bench. I will have to figure out how to get the link on here so you can watch it. Glen even spotted me walking past Victoria Secret on the clip. Leisy was lucky to get in a few comments and a few people saw us on tv, not that too many people from Toledo know us-just people from the ward. Anyways, it was a pretty funny morning. It is a outdoor mall and is really pretty. I'm hoping that J Crew, Bananna, and H&M eventually open up there. Some stores haven't opened yet and there are still open spots. They do have the GAP but it will be a fun place to just walk around. I will have to put up some pictures

2 comments:

natalie said...

Who knew that once you moved to Ohio that you would become famous? I am sure you are excited to have another place to frequent. I have really enjoyed all the apple pictures of Matthew. He is such a sweet little guy. Congrats on him crawling!

Ashley said...

It was fun to hear all that you have been up to lately. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun there, I wish I could be with you to tour new malls. I love the picture of the tour train of all the old people in front of you. Seems like I associate with a lot of elderly people now since we both do our errands during the day! CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN STARTS NOW. Can't wait. Oh yeah, my dress was from Dawn, a store called BCBCG or something? I love it, but Nolan washed last weekend and now it isn't so smoot and sexy, but bumpy with lint balls:-( Oh well. Miss you!