Tuesday, October 16, 2007

We love Sunday

On Sunday we usually go for a walk around the neighborhood and this house we saw was crazy. They have tons of those air filled things on their lawn for Halloween. Their power bill has got to be so high. Matthew was pretty funny. He just started screaming, not because he was scared, it was like he was talking to the ghost or spider. It was pretty funny!


So happy!

This was on Sunday before we left to go to church. Matthew looked so handsome and grown up.
He looks like a little boy, he's still my baby though


Look at those big top teeth with a gap in the middle of the front two. His big smile always makes me laugh now with all those teeth



3 comments:

Ashley said...

Once again Jill, loving the hair! So cute. I remember when we got that jacket for Matthew, still haven't seen as good as a deal since we went though:-( Only one month til' Matthew is the big numba 1!

natalie said...

It seems like there is always one house like that in each neighborhood! Wait for Christmas I am sure they will have tons more! Matthew looks SO big in his coat with his big kid teeth. I love him.

The Jessups said...

Jill, Matthew is so cute!! I love his cute little smile with all those teeth!