We had a great and relaxing weekend at home watching conference. We watched it on our computer and it worked out great. We probably saw a lot more than we would have had we gone and watched it at the church. Matthew was able to have a nap and play around while we watched it. Glen and I just realized our camera can take videos and tried it for the first time. We got a video of Matthew taking a few steps by himself, however when I tried to put it on our blog it didn't work. So if anybody has advice for me please let me know. I'm not sure if it even works from the camera videos. He sure is a cute kid and we love him so much. Today Glen had his third test so he had most of the day off. We had a fun day walking around the new mall, watching a movie during the middle of the day, and having a big shopping trip (groceries, we don't have money for the other kind of shopping trips!) One more test and the final and this block of classes are over for Glen and then anatomy begins-watch out. Today it was almost 90 degrees or maybe over I don't know, either way it was too hot and muggy for October. This week it's going to start getting cooler. FINALLY!!Sunday, October 7, 2007
Matthew's favorite place to be
We had a great and relaxing weekend at home watching conference. We watched it on our computer and it worked out great. We probably saw a lot more than we would have had we gone and watched it at the church. Matthew was able to have a nap and play around while we watched it. Glen and I just realized our camera can take videos and tried it for the first time. We got a video of Matthew taking a few steps by himself, however when I tried to put it on our blog it didn't work. So if anybody has advice for me please let me know. I'm not sure if it even works from the camera videos. He sure is a cute kid and we love him so much. Today Glen had his third test so he had most of the day off. We had a fun day walking around the new mall, watching a movie during the middle of the day, and having a big shopping trip (groceries, we don't have money for the other kind of shopping trips!) One more test and the final and this block of classes are over for Glen and then anatomy begins-watch out. Today it was almost 90 degrees or maybe over I don't know, either way it was too hot and muggy for October. This week it's going to start getting cooler. FINALLY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you have a program called windows movie maker (which comes standard with XP and others) then I'm poretty sure you can import your video right from your camera, edit, add music, titles and all sorts of cool stuf, then save it and upload it to your blog. I have a few movie's I've done that way. They have lots of cool effects too. Go check it out to see it you like it. If you want more info let me know!
Sounds like it was a fun weekend, I agree it's nice not to have to go all the way to a church just to watch conference, don't you love the internet!
Well, I was going to tell you the same thing that Kyle and frances told you. Me and Justin have done the same thing with our camera and it works out great. If you need help doing it Justin is a pro at computer stuff. I'm sure he could get it working for ya!
Post a Comment