
On our walk today we saw this 3 foot tall pile of leaves. We had to throw Matthew in for a picture. He actually really liked it and just sat there looking at the leaves and listening to them crunch as he moved.


Trunk or Treat

Our friends Julie and Cohen. Matthew was the cutest little lion. I got this costume at Savers for $1.50, I was pretty excited about that. It fit perfectly. I cut the feet off and made the sleeves shorter because it was a little big.

Zeb, Cohen, Matthew. Matthew was especially interested in the lobster's (Cohen's) eyeballs, he wouldn't let go. It was pretty funny to watch.

What a sweet lion.
8 comments:
Matthew really is the cutest lion! How fun! Isn't fun getting into Halloween again now that we have little ones?! You were a beautiful witch too!
What a creative mother you are! I love the lion costume. Porter just has a skeleton t-shirt for the big day!
Matthew looked so darling!! And I love the picture of the 3 boys on the couch together! Are you planning on more trick-or-treating this Wednesday??
I love jumping on piles of leaves. That is awesome! The lion suit really turned out. Good Job. It's always tough finding stuff at Savers for me. You look like a good witch too!
Hi Jill...here is that website: www.coyoteptmuseum.org
just go to membership...we got the family membership for $55! Happy Halloween!!
i love the leaves pictures!!!
Happy Birthday Jill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for more pictures! I love them so much! Matthew looks so cute in his costune and in the leaves.
Post a Comment