Thursday, September 27, 2007

Matthew's friends

This is Matthew's little friends Zeb and Cohen (their dads are in Glen's class). We were over at our friends the Sacks to celebrate Justin's birthday. I didn't see this picture being taken and am not sure who was daring enough to put little Zeb on Matthew's lap, probably the dad's. It doesn't look like he is enjoying Matthew's paws on his head. The other night while us women were at enrichment, the 3 dad's of these boys had a man night at our house. They bought pizza and just hung out with the boys. The funny part is that Kent and Justin forgot bottles to feed their boys so Glen gave them each a bottle to use. They had a great time. This picture makes Matthew look like a giant! Thanks Leisy for the picture that I stole from your blog.

3 comments:

natalie said...

How fun! He has new friends! Sorry I totaly copied your bumper and crib. Take it as flattery! I love your taste! I wish we could see you guys desperately! There is no Jill in Virginia...sad.

Unknown said...

oh he is getting so big and just as adorable as ever :)

Janni said...

so cute! glad you guys are enjoying it out there, we miss you here in p town.