

We have not had the internet for awhile so sorry I have been not good at updating the blog. Things are going good here in Toledo. Glen just had his first exam on Tuesday and he got a 94!!! Way to go honey!! In medical school they do grades a little different. You either get a pass, high pass, or honors. Glen got a honors and he is really happy about doing well on his first test. I have been reading books, walking with a bunch of girls from our ward and still been trying to get everything put away in our house. On labor day we went swimming with some friends and went to a cute little town called Perrysburg. I will have to take pictures of the cute little houses for you mom. Matthew is doing good. I took him to the doctor and he does not have another ear infection which was good. The doctor thought he might have acid reflux. I think he has just been fussy lately because he is getting his top teeth and they are taking forever. He is really funny. He loves to dance. It is really funny to see him shaking his head back and forth when he hears music or when we start singing. He is such a wonderful little boy and I am so glad that I can be with him everyday.
3 comments:
hi! thanks to Leisy I found YOUR blog!! it's been fun walking with yoU! so glad you're in Toledo with us! Cute pics of Matthew!
Yeah for good grades! and cute little boys! :)
Nice work Glen! Matthew is such a cutie!!! Yeah, for a walking group!!
Post a Comment