Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!

6 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Where ever yall went to, I am really jealous! It looks like you had a ton of fun. Where did you go and how much was it to get to where you went, I need details so I can have cute pics too!

Frances said...

This is adorable! I love this song... You two ... I mean three are such a cute family

natalie said...

How did you learn how to do that? I am impressed! That was so cute!

Susy Harper said...

Hi Jill! I don't know if my other comment worked, so here goes again- Dad and I loved your slide show! Matthew is so darling. We sure miss you guys, but it looks like you are having a good time in Ohio. WE're so proud of you and love you lots. mom and dad

Loren said...

I just figured out how to post a comment! We love this slide show, and all the pictures you have posted! Thank you for doing all this work so we can enjoy seeing your family anytime we want (several times a day).

Loren said...

Loren is actually Joanne.