Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My lovely sister and kids

My sister Holly and her kids Jack and Jordan
Since Holly hasn't started her blog yet, I decided to post her pictures on my blog. She emailed them and they don't come up to good on mom's email so it's also for her. Also, I just like to show off my cute neice and nephew and sister! Love ya Holly
Jordan (9 months old), enjoying some yummy sand

Jack just turned 3 on September 21st. Happy Birthday!! Cousin Thomas turns one on October 21st, Matthew on November 21st, Savannah on December 19th, and Jordan on December 22nd. WOW our babies are almost one!! Christmas is going to be a blast and Heidi is going to push them all around! I miss you family, love ya lots



1 comment:

Loren said...

What a treat to see Holly and the children! Love, Joanne