
Matthew's new hat. It was pretty funny last night as we were picking out a hat for Matthew. One of the hats we liked we couldn't get because they didn't have one big enough to fit him. This hat is size 3T-4T. Yes our son has a big head (must be those Harper genes) no offense family, I have a big head. This morning Matthew and I went on a walk around the neighborhood and it was pretty cold. It has really felt like fall lately, I love it. Glen's next test is on Monday. He has been working really hard, I am proud of him. Matthew's two front teeth are in now and two more of his top teeth are coming too. He has a few bruises these days from falling over. Glen bought me a YMCA pass and I went the other day and took Matthew to the daycare. It was kind of sad to leave him but it was also great.


Such a happy boy
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I am so glad you posted pictures of your house. It looks big, and your stuff looks so good in it. I am still waiting for pictures of your hair! Do you like it? Should I copy you:-) I love Matthews hat size, it made me laugh. We should probably get something for Thomas it's getting cold here. Today I took him to the doctor because he has the worst diaper rash, and it was a good thing too because he had to give a prescription, turns out he has a yeast infection, there wasn't anything we did to get it and we couldn't prevent it. Hopefully it will clear up soon. He is so clingy, and he has diarea so I feel like we are always messing with the area. Anyways, that's awesome you can go to the YMCA, our membership at the gym is over, but hopefully, weather permitting, I can keep running. I miss you!
Jill...your house looks darling! I need you to come over and help me with mine! :) Matthew looks darling too in his new hat!
Post a Comment