Friday, December 2, 2011

Trip to the ATL

We had such a fun trip to Atlanta in October to visit Glen's brother and his family. The kids loved it and Matthew and Taylor keep talking about wanting to move there so we can live by Benjamin (cousin). We went to the zoo, aquarium, had delicious food, went for beautiful walks, went to the their ward trunk or treat, and stayed up late playing card games. Sadly I don't have a single picture of David and Lizzy :( It was a 6-7 hour drive so it wasn't too bad. Our car broke down as soon as we got there and took a long time to fix. We drove back a day later than planned on Halloween night so Matthew was pretty sad we weren't able to go trick or treating around our neighborhood. At least we were able to go to their trunk or treat. The Aquarium was just amazingThe whale sharks and beluga whales were some of my favorites Matthew helping us find the different sharks and fish. This room was huge and the scuba divers talked to everyone which was pretty neat.The kids got quite the show right up next to the glass. This guy did back flips for them. Baby Daniel!! It was fun to see him for the first time and our kids just loved him. We ate lunch at the famous Varsity and the hats were a hit with the kidsSo was the sprite.....We went to a jumpy place and Glen and I got in on the action too!!Trunk or Treat

2 comments:

Tayna said...

Looks like so much fun!! I don't normally think Matthew and Benjamin look much alike, but that first picture they look sooo much alike. I think it's the eyes or something. It took me a minute to figure out which one was Matthew! That aquarium looks amazing! I love fish.

Ashley said...

Aside from the car break down looks like a great trip. I'm glad you guys went, and that aquarium does look like a lot of fun. I want to go to one of those bounce houses, looks like a blast! Cute kiddos!