Monday, December 19, 2011

Zoo Lights

We went to the zoo lights a couple weeks ago and the kids loved it even though I thought it wasn't near as good as the Toledo Zoo lights. It was still a lot of fun because it was such a beautiful and mild night. Most of my pictures are blurry because my battery was dying and I had to try really hard to get a picture before it shut off each time....oh well. I can't believe Christmas is this week; it has gone way too fast. I am so excited to stay home this year for Christmas and to celebrate it with just our little family which we have never done. Of course most of us our sick right now but we will make the best of it. Matthew is slowly getting better after having pneumonia/bronchitis stuff. It was a slow week and now Taylor is sick and coughing non stop. Last night was rough but hopefully by Christmas we all will be feeling better. I love this time of year!!

3 comments:

Tayna said...

Looks so fun! Sorry you are all sick. Hopefully you will all be better for Christmas! You will have so much fun as your own family! I'm excited for you!

Ashley said...

I didn't know you have been sick. Bummer! I think your pictures look great, so fun to see zoo lights. Get better you guys. Love ya!

Susy Harper said...

The zoo looks pretty with the lights! I loved the zoo when we were there!!