We went to Bass Pro Shops in the very end of November and the kids love going there at Christmas. Matthew wrote his last to Santa.....again! I love that they give you a free picture with Santa; no need to go to the mall. I didn't get a picture on my camera of them with Santa but we have our ward party coming up too where they will see Santa. Driving home it started to snow!! We were very surprised it was snowing since I guess it never snows here in November and not much in December either. It has now snowed twice which makes the kids very happy...and me too. It feels more like Christmas if it snows a little. When we got home the kids had to play in the snow right away!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! I love all the pictures. We don't have internet at Declo yet so I'm way behind. Your kids are cuter every day-if thats possible. Thanks for posting!
3 comments:
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! I love all the pictures. We don't have internet at Declo yet so I'm way behind. Your kids are cuter every day-if thats possible. Thanks for posting!
Wow, lots of great pictures. YOu guys are definitely getting into the Christmas spirit with all your fun activities, SO FUN!
That looks like a awesome place! I bet your kids are getting really excited for Christmas. It will be weird for you to have Christmas with no snow.
Post a Comment