It has been a busy October so I have not been blogging very much. Since I think I am just going to print my blog someday for scrapbooking purposes, I decided I better catch up. Below you will find 8 new posts.....yes 8!! I still have our trip to Atlanta and my trip to Vegas but I am burnt out for today!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
2 comments:
The posts were worth the wait! Thank you for the adorable pictures! They are so sweet out in the yard working and playing. I hope you are feeling okay Jill. Hugs, Joanne
It has been a busy month. I laughed so hard with Matthew and Taylor and the hose. So funny, I can't believe how wet they got. I am jealous of your nice long fall. My favorite type of weather. The book club is such a great idea. Look at all those kids! Fun to hear about Matthew's soccer too.
Post a Comment