Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Wedding
In the middle of December we flew out for a quick trip to Utah for Jonathan and Ana's wedding (Glen's brother). My parents drove down and watched our kids while we went to the wedding. It was so fun to get to spend some time with them since we were not going to see them at Christmas. The wedding was beautiful and it was fun to see the happy couple and get to meet Ana. We stayed right on Center Street with a view of Y mountain. We haven't been back to Provo since Matthew was around 18 months. We walked down Center Street and University Avenue and saw our old apartment. It was 50 degrees the day we got there. I am just glad we made it considering Glen drove home from his last interview in Milwaukee the night before we flew out in bad weather and was throwing up once he got home. Taylor started throwing up right before we left for the airport the next morning. It was a little crazy but it was a fun little trip. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a great wedding. I thought they got married in SLC. Fun for you to be in Provo again. I'm sure it brought back lots of great memories! I love Taylor's dress, Glen and Matthew looks so handsome. Again, we didn't get to see a picture of you. I'm sure you were beautiful as ever!
Oh it's fun to be back in Provo. I love that cake, so awesome. What a fun party to go to, glad you got to see your parents for a little bit.
I loved dancing with Matthew at the reception! That was a great time and we're so glad we could be there and glad we could see you guys. We're still laughing about Taylor's comment to Grandpa, "I like you. You're a handsome boy!"
Post a Comment