I was having the kids brush their teeth and started playing with Taylor's hair and for some reason I put it in a really high ponytail. Matthew and I started calling her rock n roll girl or something like that (I took these pictures a few months ago). Matthew wanted to be cool like Taylor and decided he needed to spike his hair up. I can't remember what they were saying to make their mouths wide open for every picture but it was pretty funny. Matthew's face looks so shiny because I just put some
Vaseline on his chapped lips.
4 comments:
Um, they don't look very settle to me!! So cute! I love Taylor's jammies. You are such a great Mom!
That first picture is hilarious! I love Matthews face. They're so cute together.
never a dull moment at your house!
I swear your kids always have their mouths wide open! They're so happy!
Post a Comment