Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Match day.....19 long days away!

The rank list is in and we no longer have the option to change it around.......thank goodness!! We spent many nights discussing the order of this list. Below I have listed these cities in random order. Glen went to 19 interviews and canceled 7 interview offers; he was gone a lot and we are happy to have him home now. Where do you think we will live for the next 5 or 6 years?? Let us know what you think!! We are so excited!!
***See below for my very short explanation of what the match is for those who don't know.

Again in random order:

Richmond, Virginia
Augusta, Georgia
Madison, Wisconsin
Kansas City, Kansas
Columbus, Ohio
Memphis, Tennessee
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Lebanon, New Hampshire
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Omaha, Nebraska
Toledo, Ohio
Springfield, Illinois
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Cincinatti, Ohio
Buffalo, New York
Lubbock, Texas
Akron, Ohio
Iowa City, Iowa
***Glen went to 19 interviews and then was able to rank those in order of preference. Each program that Glen interviewed at also ranked him along with everyone else they interviewed. A computer system will then match us with our highest possible preferred program on our list. On January 24th we will find out which place we will be going. Voila!!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

My vote in no particular order is Albuquerque, Richmond, or Kansas City. Can't to hear!!!

brittani c. said...

Personally, I loved Winston-Salem and Lebanon, but your list has a lot of great options. Hang tight! Post the results asap.

Alicia said...

How fun it would be if you came to Richmond, VA! That's where we live and there's a great little LDS student community. :)

Cynthia said...

forget what I think...I hope you get one of your top choices!! That is so exciting. I hope the next 19 days don't drag too much.

The Jessups said...

OH MY GOSH. If it is Lubbock I will be soooo sad that we just missed you there. How exciting!!

dockters said...

19 Days!! So soon...but so far away!! I hope time picks up speed for you!

I'm with Britt...Wiston-Salem was amazing..and WARM! I cannot wait to hear where you go. I hope it's somewhere semi-close to us, though!!! Good luck!

Julie Sacks said...

I am putting my guess in for north Carolina. No real reason, I just know I would not mind being there! Can't wait to see where yall are headed off to!

natalie said...

VA! VA! VA!