Monday, January 10, 2011

dancing, pretending to read, and singing!!

These two kids make me so happy and do the cutest things together sometimes. Today they were both so excited to get done with lunch so they could have a tickle fight. Here are a few more videos of them that I took lately. We will eventually get a camera that takes better video! The video of Taylor is of her pretending to read; she doesn't make a whole lot of sense in the video but she sure loves to read books. While we were in Michigan we would find her in a pile of books and once she sat there flipping through books for at least 40 minutes. It is fun to listen to the stories that she makes up to go along with the pictures.

2 comments:

Tayna said...

I love that they are such great friends! I still can't believe Taylor's vocab....amazing.

The blue sled looks just like the one was have had for 9+ years! Awesome!

Susy Harper said...

I loved Matthew and Taylor's singing! They know the words so good! I loved them dancing too, so cute. Taylor sure can "read" those books!