Friday, August 24, 2007

To cut or not cut, that is the question

So I am needing some help from anyone or everyone out there to help me decide whether to cut my hair or not. I am too indecisive to figure this out alone and Glen, like the sweet husband he is tells me he would like it both ways. Not too helpful.

Reasons to cut it:
-Matthew is constantly pulling on it and sometimes comes away with a small handful
-It is humid here and so I don't do it anyway because it turns into a poofy, frizzy curly mess
-It has been long since my senior year of high school

Reasons not to cut it:
-It does look really pretty when I actually do it
-Short hair might make my face look very round and chubby?
-Every experience I have trying something different usually ends in a disaster (let's not forget the orange hair from a few months ago)

Please cast your vote!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

katie said...

I've been so sad for the last 10 months because I cut it and now I always just think of how long it would be if I hadn't made an emotional, irrational decision in the salon--(replace "salon" with "hair school" which makes it an even dumber decision). But, since you already have really long hair sometimes taking off 6 inches adds a lot of fun. My vote: cut it, but don't do tons at once.

natalie said...

I completely agree with the advise given. I would cut a little and see how you like it. If you are in humid weather, the short hair can turn into a curly mess, or it could be really cute. But, I would go a little at a time so you don't hate your hair for a year.

Jenae said...

I agree with the go part way mentality. Cut enough that you feel like it is a nice change but don't go drastic because once you go short it is a pain to grow out through the awkward stage.

Ashley said...

Katie is such a wise person. I have been toying with the same decision, but have come to not cutting it yet. I haven't had mine so long since high school though. Maybe once I see how cute yours is I will copy! GO For it, but know I don't have the guts yet.

natalie said...

Did you decide? I want to see what it looks like!