Saturday, September 22, 2007

Silly boy

Matthew has been very determined lately. He loves this cupboard and the one under the sink. We finally bought the safety things to keep him out. He has unwrapped a few toilet paper rolls. It is pretty funny. Matthew is officially crawling. He really just started scooting last week and on his ten month birthday he just started crawling, we were really happy. He still prefers to just walk along the walls and furniture.....maybe walking is coming!!


Well here it is, I didn't want to post this picture but I was getting many requests so I am giving in. I hope it grows fast. I usually have it in a ponytail and then I am not bothered by it!!



8 comments:

natalie said...

I LOVE IT JILL!!! Seriously, I am inches from going to go get mine chopped off. You look beautiful

Jenae said...

Your hairs looks AWESOME! Way to go!

Katelyn R said...

Jill, your hair is so cute. I love it! I can't believe how grown up your little guy is. He's adoreable!

Frances said...

LOVE the hair, oh my it's adorable! Do you like it short or long better? When I chopped mine it got so much harder to do... goodness you look adorable though! How are you guys, we miss you. Kyle has started in the big bad corporate world... man oh man. Anyway, adorable pics!

katie said...

Jill, it is SO CUTE!! You wear it beautifully! Very hip and Katie Holmes-ish--which I'm a fan of. It looks way cute!!! Way to be brave!

Ashley said...

Jill, I really like your hair. I was excpecting bad things when I talked to you Sunday. I think it really makes your face look good. You look very sophisticated. It makes me want to follow in your footsteps!

Susy Harper said...

Jilly, I love your hair! You look so much younger, sophisticated, & hip. It makes me want to cut mine off, but I'm too chicken still. I bet it feels so good. We love your slide show. I wish you were here to teach me how to do all this stuff. We just went to homecoming. Jonathan was made the KING! Nicole Harper was queen. He was thrilled to wear this big blue cape. Luckily they didn't make him wear a big crown. Well, we miss you and can't wait to see you at Christmas!
Love,
Jenny & Mom

The Jessups said...

Jill!! Your hair is soooo cute. Love it!