Saturday, September 15, 2007

Our beautiful home!

The pretty street that we live on
Here are some pictures of our apartment. Some were taken when we first moved in so there are some boxes and stuff still hanging around. We are really loving it here and were so happy to find this place. I will have to post some pictures of our kitchen and Matthew's room.
I was not planning on having a washer and dryer here and was so excited when I found out this place had one. I really feel like I'm in heaven having a washer and dryer and dishwasher.

Our new table that my mom and I refinished (the top). It didn't turn out exactly how we wanted but it looks great. It looks kind of small in this picture but it's really quite big. I love it. We got it for half the price because of the finish on the top so it was a great buy.


I love our bedroom. It is a really big room compared to our old apartment



Living Room




Front door






3 comments:

natalie said...

I LOVE Matthew's hat. He is looking cuter and cuter all the time. I am obsessed with your house! You have done such a a great job decorating. You have great taste Jill! Where are the pictures of your hair?

Anonymous said...

I love your place. It looks so cute. Your little boy is just getting so big. How cute!

Rosie said...

Hey Jill i just started a blog and found yours! Todd and I were talking about you the other day and wondering how you guys are doing! Your house looks so good and your hair is even cuter!!

Rosemary