Tuesday, September 11, 2007

AHHH!!!

I finally cut my hair. I was so scared as I drove to the place and if Glen wasn't in the car with me I might of turned around. The girl cut off my hair in a ponytail and I freaked out just a little bit when I saw it. Luckily it turned out good. I do like it but it will take awhile to get used to. I know I will miss my long hair but so far the short hair feels good. It will be so fast to do so I am excited about that. I will send pictures soon. I hesitate sending some because I know I never like peoples hair as much after they cut it short....we'll see!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see it. I'm so proud of you Jill. I was going to cut my 2 weekends ago, but it was closed, so then went to cut mine on Monday but the place had no appointments. I feel like it was a sign. My sister just cut hers to her chin, I guess short is what's IN now.