We put our Christmas decorations up the day after Thanksgiving; it is always one of my favorite things to do. Glen was actually home for part of the day before going back into work so it was fun to have him home. We also put up some lights outside. It is fun to have a house and be able to put up lights and now we have a fireplace to hang our stockings over too. We avoided the Black Friday shopping and had a fun day at home!So I know there are six stockings but I promise I am not pregnant nor am I having twins. I just really like these stockings and get them when they are cheap so I guess it has become a collection of mine. I have one more too that I didn't put up. I have plenty for when we do have more children!We have been having a fun December full of parties and Santa but we are trying hard to help the kids remember the real reason for Christmas. We have a scripture reading chart with questions and a scripture to go along with it about the birth of Jesus Christ. We read it each night and the kids remind us if we forget. We also have a calendar with a fun activity for each day..some spiritual and some not. Christmas is so fun with kids!
I call my tree the Lau tree because I always really liked the colors you did your tree in and so I copied you. Every time I look at our tree, I think of you. It's a nice thing to think of :)
3 comments:
So fun, you're tree looks great, and I'm impressed with your stocking sale finds, they are so cute. Taylor looks so cute in the first picture.
Awesome tree! I love the stockings. Looks like you've committed to having 5 kids! JK!
I call my tree the Lau tree because I always really liked the colors you did your tree in and so I copied you. Every time I look at our tree, I think of you. It's a nice thing to think of :)
Post a Comment