Matthew's preschool had there Christmas program and it was so cute.The top row is the 4 year old class and the bottom row is the three year old class. I had been looking forward to it for awhile because they have been practicing their songs for a long time. We sing them at home and Taylor learned a lot of them too. They also acted out Mother Goose Nursery rhymes. Matthew was in a couple but mainly he was Jack in Jack and Jill. It was so fun and Matthew was worried for weeks that Glen wouldn't be able to come and I prepared him that he might not be able to. Glen made it and only missed the first song! Matthew did great and it was a really fun night together as a family! I will have to post some videos sometime. These pictures are not very good either because I am using our old camera. I have got to find my battery charger so we can use our not amazing but much better camera. I hate when you can't find things. I don't think Matthew's tie was sticking out the whole time.....I hope not!Jack fell down and said "ouch I hurt my head"
3 comments:
That's so cute he planned for it so much. I'm impressed, you guys are definitely keeping busy this month!
He looks so handsome and grown up! It's so fun watching your kids perform!
I'm so proud of that little boy!
Post a Comment