We woke up to snow early on in December and we were all so excited. The kids wanted to go outside right away so I got our snow pants and boots out of the attic and headed out. I was happy the kids winter clothes still fit except for Taylor's snow boots. We made a snow man but he didn't last too long. Under the snow our grass was super wet and muddy from all the rain we had been getting. Our snowman fell over pretty quickly but it would have melted anyway pretty fast since the snow was almost all gone by the afternoon. I love playing in the snow with my kids. It is just so fun to see how happy they get. Apparently it doesn't usually snow this early so I was happy that it did this year; it makes it feel more like Christmas with snow!! I finally made the kids come in because we needed to get Matthew to school.
WHAT!!! You got snow!!! It has not even gotten down to the 30's yet here. Not that I am complaining AT ALL but, I thought you were in the same boat weather wise. Cohen has been asking me when it will snow and I answer him with joy, "It does not snow here sweety, isn't that wonderful!" (watch, now it will snow just cause I said that). Glad to see your kid got to enjoy the snow!
4 comments:
So Cute!!
I love them going down the slide! I need to find some boots and snow pants for our kids!
WHAT!!! You got snow!!! It has not even gotten down to the 30's yet here. Not that I am complaining AT ALL but, I thought you were in the same boat weather wise. Cohen has been asking me when it will snow and I answer him with joy, "It does not snow here sweety, isn't that wonderful!" (watch, now it will snow just cause I said that). Glad to see your kid got to enjoy the snow!
Way to take advantage of the snow!! The kids look so happy!!
Post a Comment