
The first part of November all the girls in the family met up in Vegas for a girls trip. Most of them drove and Holly and I flew. We got there on Thursday and went back home on Monday. For those of you who don't know going left to right is... Mom, sister in law Tayna, sister in law Ashley, sister Holly, sister Jenny, and me! Don't I have such beautiful sisters and by sisters I mean all five of them! We had such a fun time and it went way too fast. We went shopping (a lot), swam in the lazy river (it was only 60 something...brrr), ate yummy food, walked around the strip some, went to Phantom of the Opera, went to the Temple and church, and just hung out and played games. I love all of these girls so much and was so happy to see all of them!! It had been over a year since I had seen everyone except my Mom who came out when we moved.

It was Mom's idea to go swimming in the lazy river. We floated around on tubes and had some races to try and stay warm.

We had to do a cheesy dressing room picture since we spent a lot of time in them. My Mom and Dad gave us our Christmas money to spend while we were together. Thanks Mom and Dad!! Also, I blinked my eyes in way too many pictures on this trip.


Inside the Bellagio


Sisters

Before the show.....it was amazing and so fun to get to see it!

Practicing our best opera singing of course

Caesars Palace where the show was

We finally made it to the Cheesecake Factory at the end of the mall in high heels. Ashley and I were about dying but the cheesecake was worth it!

Eating cheesecake

Ready for church

Mom wanted a picture of us with the things we bought to show Dad what we got for Christmas

Sunday was a great day because we just stayed at the hotel and played games and visited (after going to church of course).

Love you girls!!! We have to do this again someday!
3 comments:
Looking at these pictures and reading about our trip only makes me want to do it again soon! It was so great seeing you. I miss you too much when we're apart. You may be closing your eyes in these pictures, but my socks with flats, even more embarassing!! My excuse....IT WAS A COLD NIGHT! I still need the picture of us at PF Changs from you!!
I love it! I am just getting my Vegas post ready. I should just copy and paste yours because they are the same!! It was so so fun! You are beautiful Jill. So glad we got to see you. Heidi keeps asking when Matthew is coming to visit. I'm so glad she remembers him so well!
Having sisters is THE best. So glad you got to goof off with yours. Vegas is a great place for shopping too...and we all know that shopping with the men is the pits.
Post a Comment