Matthew turned 5 on November 21st and we celebrated the day before because Glen was home. It was a fun day and pretty low key. It was a relaxing Sunday and we had just a few friends over that evening for cake. We love our Matthew!! He is sweet, fun, and has quite an imagination. He is a good friend and loves when his Dad comes home to play tough guy with him. He really loves school right now and probably wishes it was more than just twice a week. He can be such a good helper and sure is growing up!! I did not take too many pictures and the ones I took are not that good but it's not like I don't have tons and tons of pictures of my Matthew man!?!?!
Awe, I wish we could of come for cake. I know Cohen would of LOVED it! Happy Birthday Matthew! He sure has grown up from that little 10 month old we first met!
Is it just me or is it crazy we have 5 year olds that will be in Kindergarten next year. Makes me so sad. Our last year home with them, and with Thomas's preschool everyday half day I already can tell Kindergarten is going to be weird all day every day. We'll have each other to talk through it I suppose!
4 comments:
Awe, I wish we could of come for cake. I know Cohen would of LOVED it! Happy Birthday Matthew! He sure has grown up from that little 10 month old we first met!
What a handsome little guy! He sure is growing up. I love the green cake!
Such a sweet little guy, I mean big guy! I'm not sure where the 5 years went. The pictures are great, thank you.
Is it just me or is it crazy we have 5 year olds that will be in Kindergarten next year. Makes me so sad. Our last year home with them, and with Thomas's preschool everyday half day I already can tell Kindergarten is going to be weird all day every day. We'll have each other to talk through it I suppose!
Post a Comment