Sunday, October 9, 2011

FINALLY

I think it might be safe to say that we are done with the 90 and above degree weather although it has been 85-90 degrees still lately. It does seem to be cooling off better in the evening and the mornings and Matthew and Taylor have been playing outside for hours and hours a day. They love it and I love it too. I would beg them all summer long to go play on our playground but they would not and I don't blame them. Fall time is here or coming and it is great!! The kids were out in the pool and sprinkler just on Friday and I won't complain because it sounded like it was freezing out west. I hope Fall lasts a long time!
Matthew and Taylor were laughing so hard in this picture. I am so grateful for them and thankful they love each other so much. Glen had to work all day today (Sunday) so it was so nice to be outside in the back yard a lot of the day. These picture are not from today; they were wearing shorts today and got a lot of mosquito bites and so did I the few minutes I was out there. Those darn mosquitos....I thought we were done with them but I guess it has been warm enough for them again.


4 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Jill, your kids are so cute! Are you going to Michigan for Thanksgiving? We'll be there..hopefully you are too.

I just have to say that I am so jealous of your backyard. It's HUGE. I can't believe it. People just don't have yards like that out here. Not unless they have a billion dollars ;)

Tayna said...

I love your back yard and play set!! Glad it's cooling off so the kids really can use it. Crazy to think you are in the high 80's because it's been SOO cold here.

Susy Harper said...

I'm glad its cooling off and the kids can play outside more! Cute pictures!

Crystal said...

I am in love with your backyard! I bet your kiddos love playing there! Can I come and play too?!!!