
The Pink Palace is a fun museum that gives free memberships for the summer which is actually a really great time of year to do it so we have a place to go to get out of the heat. It has a little bit of everthing including a replica of the first Piggly Wiggly grocery store and a fun hand painted circus that moved and plays music. We didn't go very much but I hope to go more next summer.
3 comments:
ah, the giant roaches of the south. the only question is, was it as big as a texas roach? haha. you are such an inspiration to me that you do so much stuff while glen is so busy. i am nervous for what residency will bring for our family, but you seem to be able to do so many fun things with your kids! that makes me feel like i will be able to do it, too. good job, jill!
I remember the Piggily Wiggily stores when visiting the South. Don't you think it's an awesome name for a grocery store? I'd go there every day if they built a chain up north.
I can't believe Taylor is doing preschool. I'm starting to get my mind wrapped around it for next year...yikes!
I'm glad you have so many fun things to do! Taylor looks so cute for preschool!
Post a Comment