Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Birthday Celebrations and first day of preschool

We started a co-op preschool on Monday for Taylor and she was so excited. She couldn't wait to show Matthew the things she made after we picked him up from preschool. Taylor turned 3 on the 26th and we had a really fun day! I had fun decorating the night before and even did something from pinterest. The crate paper to run through on birthday morning was an idea from pinterest. I have actually done a few other things from that site as well.....love it!!Getting ready to brake through; Taylor was so happy that it was her birthdayWe had a little party for Taylor in the morning with 4 other little girls around her age. We played games, did nots of dancing, and played outside. They are all so cute!Taylor and Matthew played the afternoon away and that evening we had our friends over and their kids for cake and ice cream. Both Matthew and Taylor love Danny and they had a fun time playing outside. Danny is Matthew's age but all three of them play so well together.
I tried a new recipee (from pinterest) that was supposed to be the best chocolate cake ever. It was a two layered cake and as you can see it is a little short for a two layered cake. It turned out just like brownies which I didn't mind since I love brownies more than cake. Taylor loved it regardless!! It was a beautiful night!!Taylor got some fun presents and was just a happy little girl all day. We love her so much and I still can't believe she is 3!!

2 comments:

Tayna said...

What a fun Birthday! I still can't believe how light her hair looks! You do some great things to make their birthday's special. I'll have to try out the pinterest site. Cute, sweet girly!

Susy Harper said...

You decorated so cute for Taylors birthday! What a fun day! I sure wish I could have been there.