
A few weeks ago the kids and I went to Glen's urology party without Glen. There was going to be a hay ride and pony rides so I figured I should go even though it is a little
awkward that I don't know these people very well. The kids loved it and it was beautiful there at one of the attending doctor's houses. They had their own pond and a lot of land.......and a beautiful massive house. They live about 30 minutes from our house. The food was good and the kids had a lot of fun!



They were in the process of finishing their new barn and hence the dumpster which ended up in most of these pictures :(

Taylor was so excited to ride the pony and looked pretty happy while doing it but this ended up being the only time she did it. Matthew on the other hand rode about 10 times.


They spent most of their time playing in the hay. They had a country group singing and playing in front of the barn.
2 comments:
I'm so glad to see that Matthew wasn't scared for life after being bucked off the horse at the Buck's house a few years ago! Looks like a beautiful place.
I'm glad you went to that event, even if you had to go without Glen. It looked really fun
Post a Comment