Glen and I had a good trip down to Memphis to look for a house. We left the kids with Glen's parents up in Michigan. We are so grateful they were willing to watch the kids because we could not have done the house hunting we did with them. It was busy, stressful, and yes there were tears at one point but we ended up finding a house. We planned on buying but didn't find a house that we felt really good about so we decided to rent this house. We feel so good about it and are very excited to call this new place home on June 4
th! It is in such a great location; it is 2 minutes from the church, temple, grocery store, and walking distance to the elementary school. The house is on a
cul-
de-sac (they call it a cove down there) and has such a big private yard. Glen's rotation is pretty nice right now and he has the whole month of May off! It will be nice to have so much time together before the craziness of residency starts the end of June. I just got these pictures of our house but I included the video of it at the bottom if you really want to look at that too.
Video of house: http://web.me.com/terryfamily1/terryevolution/3453_Elkfield_Cove.html
17 comments:
SO jealous of your back yard. That is the one thing that I wish was bigger with our new house! Dang I will miss yall when we are all gone!
Wow that house is beautiful and huge. That backyard will be so much fun!
You are going to love it! So private and safe, with LOTS of grass!
Oh I wish I were going to help you move in to. It really sounds like such a great situation. I'm so excited for you!
super nice place!! so exciting!!!
I am so excited for you guys!Think of all the space you are going to have in 2 months!
This post makes me cry because it is soooo stressful finding a home. Your home is beautiful, and even more beautiful inside! I'm so glad that it is a convenient location to all those places that are important to your family. Congrats! You'll have such a great adventure in Memphis.
Jill I am so excited for you to get to have a house! It looks great!
BEAUTIFUL!! So happy for you guys!
P.S. coveting your HUGE backyard! How amazing!
wow! that house is so beautiful! and huge!! we are anticipating having to live in a teeny place for residency. i am so glad you guys get to live in such a nice place! i bet you will love memphis. dave is going to apply to residencies there, so hopefully he will get an interview and get to see yall!
Again...I love it!! We're coming to visit..okay?
What an awesome yard! The bonus room in our house is where everyone hangs out! You totally deserve all that space!
How exciting! Your new house looks so great! I have to admit I am a little jealous! But you guys deserve it! How fun to be able to paint walls and make it your own! Good luck with the move!
You're going to love it Jill! We are so happy for you to be moving on. I can see you making many new happy memories in your new house. I'm glad you'll have some family there to help you move in. That's great.
I love your house! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
So exciting jill and the house looks great I can't wait to see it after you've moved in!
Post a Comment