Friday, April 22, 2011

Best friends

We went to a park last month sometime and as you can see from the pictures there were not too many people there; it was quite cold. The kids had a lot of fun though! They played this little game where each of them went down a slide or pole and then they would run towards each other and give each other a big hug......then they would do it all over again. I think they were a lot warmer than Glen and I.

Taylor going down her designated slide

The hug in the middle


Let's do it again!!

And a funny face from Matthew; no surprise there.

Taylor is way too into all the girly stuff. I think she would wear all pink, princesses and polka dots if I would let her. She tried this hat on at Sears where we were looking at washer and dryers. Sorry Taylor, I will not get the hat with hearts on it for you.

Making Easter sugar cookies, also a few weeks ago




1 comment:

Tayna said...

That looks fun! It is the best when they play so well together and really show love for each other!
I didn't really know Taylor was that girly....isn't it fun!