Monday, April 18, 2011

We are ready for you spring!!!

This picture has nothing to do with the post but I couldn't post without some sort of picture. This is Taylor on Glen's birthday; she had eaten so much so she was showing us her huge belly. I just checked the forecast and saw that in Toledo it feels like 35 degrees right now and in Memphis it feels like 75 degrees. Come on spring!!! I think it was a bad idea to add Memphis weather as one of my saved locations on The Weather Channel. The good news is that we packed up 7 boxes today and I cleaned out all the cupboards in our bathroom. It feels so good to have some empty bookshelves and cupboards. I am trying to do as much as we can now so that when it does actually warm up here in Toledo we can just play outside instead of being stuck inside packing.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

75?!? Well that is fun to look forward to! This will be your last year of late cold spring sounds like.

Renae said...

Tell Taylor I've had big belly's like that too. :) Have Memphis send some warmth our way.

Tayna said...

AMEN SISTER!! We are ready for some warmth too! I've tried to call you a couple times. Hope you are doing okay. Love you!

Susy Harper said...

Taylor is so cute! Dinner must have been yummy! You sure have some good weather to look forward too!