Yesterday the kids and I headed to the zoo because it was such a beautiful day. We stayed for hours which was unusual for us. Since we have a membership and can go whenever we usually stay only an hour or so. Glen had to work yesterday so we took our time which was fun. I will put up more pictures soon of our trip to the zoo but here is some just of the kids. I am so grateful for these sweet, beautiful, healthy and happy kids.
Love the eyelashes
We are at that weird smile phase.
4 comments:
You do have cute, cute kids. I am dying over Taylor's smile :) Good thing they get it figured out eventually, right?
What cuties! Did Taylor get a hair cut? It looks shorter. I'm glad you were able to just enjoy the zoo, without a rush, so fun!
When do they outgrow the wierd smile phase? I have a 9 year old that is still in it! Cute kids! We miss the Toledo zoo.
The zoo is all Taylor talked about in nursery. Now I know why. Your kids are great!
Post a Comment